- Drive safely to and from each destination with utmost compliance to traffic rules and regulations.
- Make deliveries of food and other goods to required locations in a timely and efficient manner.
- Familiarize self with the routes and shortcuts in order to make on-time deliveries.
- Record completed delivery orders accurately.
- Clean and maintain delivery vehicle to ensure compliance with safety regulations of health codes.
- Report all equipment problems and vehicle maintenance/service schedules to the line manager.
- Assist the restocking and replenishment of product and supplies as stipulated in the shift duties.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure smooth and efficient operation as directed by the line manager or the person in charge.
- Prioritize best routing for more than one delivery at a time.
- Collect and deliver stock from / to suppliers, warehouses, other outlets.
- Perform Ad-Hoc duties as assigned by management.
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Minimum visual acuity of 20/50 (or corrected to 20/50)
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
Efficient and timely execution of transporting assignments of food and other goods, adhering to planned time schedules and instructions of superiors in professional manner representing the high standards of the company.
- Planning & Organizing
- Time management
- Problem Solving