- To ensure the efficient and effective delivery of catering operations and designated services to the client organization, in accordance with the agreement of the contract.
- To deliver the highest possible standard of food with the resources available and within budget.
- Effective management of the team to ensure the delivery of both qualitative and quantitative results.
- Manage the Catering Operation with the available resources within budget and to achieve sales and targets.
- To manage and control the service offers for the client to the agreed specification and to the agreed performance
- To actively seek and identify opportunities and innovation for business growth & development, with focus on latest food trends and best practices.
- Responsible for HSE compliance within the catering services.
- Motivate, coach and train staff to perform to the highest standards and in line with company’s Policy.
- Ensure hospitality is produced to the highest possible standard and is delivered to the agreed specification.
- To manage and control the effective operation of the company’s shop.
- Proven track record in a similar environment.
- Proven experience within a high volume catering environment.
- Excellent communication skills with Customers, Client, Colleagues and Team Members.
- Strong commercial and business acumen.
- Strong financial understanding and demonstrable budgetary control and results orientated.
- Experienced leader with excellent people skills and positive attitude.
- Self-motivated and innovative.
- Resourcefulness (capable of taking the initiative and overcoming challenges).
- Person must have a strong food/kitchen background.
- Must be a self-motivated person that will be an active participant in the whole operation.
- Fluent in English and Portuguese.
- Planning & Organizing
- Team work
- Time management
- Problem solving
- Support and improve catering operations
- Deliver high quality of food service
- Develop and maintain client and customer relationships
- Create a positive environment
- And ensure company’s standards are met.