- Implement overall recruiting strategy.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, job boards etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated.
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Bachelor degree in HR, Administration or Business.
- Proven negotiation, problem solving and relationship management skills.
- Strong knowledge of relevant HR/recruitment and employment law.
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills.
- Ability to communicate with, and be approachable to, all levels of the company.
- Strong ethics and commitment to confidentiality.
- Ability to self-supervise, instantly respond to changing deadlines and priorities, and manage time.
- Ability to work with high volume recruitment.
- Required language(s): Portuguese and English.
- The recruiter will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs.
- The recruiter will be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals.
- The Recruiter is to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.