As a key member of the company’s Management Team ensure all Facility and Accommodation management services are delivered to agreed contract specifications to ensure the company/client partnership is sustained and prospers.
- Proven track record in a similar environment.
- Proven experience within a high volume catering and FM environment.
- Excellent communication skills with Customers, Client, Colleagues and Team Members
- Strong commercial and business acumen.
- Strong financial understanding and demonstrable budgetary control and results orientated.
- Experienced leader with excellent people skills and positive attitude.
- Self-motivated and innovative.
- Resourcefulness (capable of taking the initiative and overcoming challenges).
- Person must have a strong food/kitchen and FM background.
- Must be a self-motivated person that will be an active participant in the whole operation.
- Fluent in English and Portuguese.
- Planning & Organizing
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Ensures, by demonstrating complete understanding of the Service Level Agreement, that all Facility and Accommodation Management Services are delivered to the standard required by the client.
- Consistently meet all budget requirements by ensuring efficient use of all resources and maximum performance and efficiency of the team avoiding any financial risk to any party.
- Anticipate current or future business opportunities, producing proposal and implementing agreed action to the continued dual benefit of all parties.
- Lead the on site team down the improvement pathway by education and active involvement to achieve maximum results for all concerned.
- Lend serious support to the Deputy Contracts Manager and ensure all contractual and financial obligations set by the client are adhered to and achieved.
- By setting the example, act as the focal point for ongoing complete compliance relating to all Health, Safety and Environmental issues
- By action and appropriate delegation ensure all company systems are adhered to relating topeople, finance and safety.
- Educating team members to understand any embrace the empowermentphilosophy ensuring full compliance, maximum efficiency and continued improvernent.
- Fully support and participate in all client and company Safety Initiatives.
- Attend quarterly HSE meetings as and when necessary.