▪ Assist the Executive Chef in the direction and oversight of all culinary operations. This includes the
preparation and production of all meals, food quality and presentation, compliance with all safety and
sanitation standards, team member productivity and performance, as well as the implementation of club
policies with regards to cost control procedures to help ensure profitability.
▪ Help create and implement menu selections for special banquet themes and events based on current food
trends and regional tastes in partnership with the Executive Chef and General Manager/Site Manager, as
▪ Coordinate, monitor and help execute all lodge functions as directed by the Executive Chef and Site
▪ Assist in monitoring food production, ordering, quality and consistency on a daily basis.
▪ Ensure compliance with client, local and company health, safety, sanitation standards are attained.
▪ Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing
supervision, assisting with evaluations, training, scheduling.
▪ Hotel Management Graduate / Degree or Diploma in Catering
▪ Min 5 years’ experience as an Sous Chef in a similar set up
▪ Experience in a Remote Sites environment will be a plus
▪ Fluent in English language
▪ Excellent international culinary skills and creativity
▪ In-depth skills and knowledge of all kitchen operations including costing
▪ Possess strong leadership, communication, organization and relationship skills
▪ Serve-Safe or equivalent food certification is required
▪ Computer skills in Word and Excel are a plus.
The Sous Chef will assist the Executive Chef with planning, directing, and evaluating the purchase, production,
presentation, and pricing of food for member meal service and catering.
▪ He/she ensures that the standards of customer service, safety, quality and performance are maintained as
directed by the Executive Chef.