Perform Corrective and Preventive maintenance on the customer fleet.
· Optimize the Fleet performance in terms of reliability, productivity and cost per ton through an effective analyse of the fleet. Implement effective process to address all point need to guarantee the quality of Caterpillar machine application.
· Report all issue related with Caterpillar equipment.
· Product Issue Management
· Responsible for a communication between the site and Caterpillar. Identification and implementation of CI projects.
· B. Engineering (Mechanical Engineer)
· 5 to 7 years of previous Track record as a Maintenance Engineer, experience in fleet maintenance planning and demonstrated skills in continuous improvement process.
· Analytical Ability. Problem Solving. Assertiveness. Relationship.
· High skilled in Excel in order to analyse and track all fleet and customer data.
· Sound data bank building and interpretation.
· Exposure to maintenance planning processes.
· Sound business communication and presentation skills.
· Sound PC knowledge (Microsoft Office).
· Good interpersonal skills to develop internal and external customer relations.
· Sound Equipment Management skills and knowledge.
· Plan, organised and control.
· Portuguese and English Languages
1. Accountable to optimize the fleet performance:
· Effective management of the fleet performance
· Identify improvement opportunities and implement need actions.
· Customer Relationship.
· Support Caterpillar with fleet and Site information.
2. Accountable to fully understand and be familiar with the customers’ expectations and address those points with Barloworld and Caterpillar.
3. Accountable to review on an ongoing basis, the CVA site performance.
4. Accountable to improve the Maintenance and repair processes on site.
5. Accountable to load all Product Issue in the System.
6. Autonomous decision making in performance of the CSA site on a sustainable manner.
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL COMMUNICATION:
1. Install and Drive a culture of Zero Harm aligning to the Site's standards, BWE standards and our Principals (CAT).
2. Produce and keep updated all KPI’s report.
3. Identify at the field the root causes of the performance losses.
4. Look for solution for those losses and implement it.
5. Look for and implement Best Practices.
6. Product Problem Management (PPM)
7. Lead the failure analyses.
9. Stablish a routine with the customer to discuss the product issue and provide feedback and solution.
10. Guide the customer to apply Caterpillar procedures correctly to guarantee the highest reliability and lower warranty claim.