Perform Corrective and Preventive maintenance on the customer fleet.
· Technical Graduation (Mechanical Engineer) or Other formal artisan qualification
· International Caterpillar Certification
· Applied Failure Analyses (Desirable)
· 5 years of experience with preventive and corrective maintenance of Caterpillar machines Demonstrated skills in Caterpillar fleet maintenance.
· Analytical Ability. Problem Solving. Assertiveness. Influencing. Hands-On.
· Sound knowledge of the Maintenance Process (with sound knowledge of safety rules and regulations).
· - Sound business communication.
· - Sound PC knowledge (Microsoft Office).
· - Good interpersonal skills to develop internal and external customer relations.
· - Portuguese and English language
1. Accountable to perform T.A's (Technical Analysis) and failure diagnoses in the Caterpillar Infra Fleet.
2. Responsible for monitoring the new and refurbished components that are installed in the Caterpillar Equipment in the Infra Fleet.
3. Be able to train and pass on to the team, solid Technical Knowledge in Caterpillar machines, such as: D11T/D10T (Track-Type Tractor), 24M (Motor Grader), 854K (Wheel Dozer), 988H (Wheel Loader), 336D (Hydraulic Excavator).
4. Demonstrate solid knowledge in the use of SIS WEB, and Caterpillar ET.
5. Be able to perform Troubleshooting on Electrical System, Hydraulic System and Diesel Engines in the Caterpillar Infra fleet.
6. Demonstrate solid knowledge in using Caterpillar technical support programs, such as: TMI WEB, Caterpillar Based Troubleshooting (CBT), SIMSi, Hydraulic Information System (HIS), GDSN and Planned Maintenance Checklist.
7. Be able to perform maintenance and troubleshooting on Caterpillar Engines used in drilling rigs.
8. Demonstrate knowledge in repair, installation and refurbishment of components, such as: Transmission, CAT Diesel Engines (C32, C27, C18, C15 and C9), Final Drives, Torque Converter Hydraulic Pumps and Valves.
9. Be able to read and correctly interpret Electrical, Hydraulic and Power Train Schematics of the infra fleet.
10. Be able to perform the correct reading and interpretation of the Caterpillar service manuals.
11. Conduct the survey of technical and productive data of the equipment fleet in order to optimize the information along with maintenance of improvements in preventive / corrective and predictive maintenance services.
14. To be the main Technical Reference for the customer and Barloworld team.
16. Accountable for develop team, mainly technical skills.