- To work actively on his/her tasks under the guidance of managers and supervisors, for producing reliable results and contributing to improve the quality.
- To take charge of assisting work, both logistics and substance work in security, health, public relations and general affairs. Also to support the logistic work of the other Officers is in charge, when they are out of the office.
· University graduate or equivalent
· Having related work experience or related study career
· Less than 35 years old at the end of year 2021
· Having high English and Portuguese proficiency (reading, writing and speaking) ü
· Having good computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Being able to work flexibly such as overtime working and business trip
Security, Health and Public Relations tasks in the Assigned Team, under the instruction of supervisory staff
Collect and summarize information on ongoing political, health and security issues in Mozambique
Manage Knowledge including participating in the sector meetings and elaborate the report in Portuguese and English