To construct and deliver an accurate on-air transmission log
A Degree in Media Studies/Video Technology or similar
A minimum of 3 years’ experience of technical broadcasting experience
On-Air transmission experience
Understanding of broadcast value chain
Attention to detail
-Construct transmission log (presentation schedule) to ensure correct transmission of content across all channels e.g. programming, advertising, various On-Air elements, sponsorships, branding and marketing material.
- Produce a meticulously accurate transmission
- Ensure transmission-ready detailed 48hour running-order Log for Playout by required daily deadline.
- Construct and deliver fault free Transmission Logs for transmission, against strict deadlines, for all current and future M-Net channels.
- Accurately capture the Programming and content from the Macro schedule (Synergy) to the Micro schedule across required channels including Africa Customization.
- Query anomalies to ensure accurate running order logs (schedules)
- Create Formats, if required
-Ensure thorough checking of own logs
- Generate running order schedule and maintain on-air elements in the current operating system, Synergy’s Micro Scheduling System
- Ensure schedule is compliant with regulatory and guidelines
-Ensure adherence to set company policies and procedures
Esta página é de selecção e recrutamento portanto, ao se registar nela, deverá preencher com seus contactos verdadeiros pois,
será por este meio que a CBE Southern África - Candidato poderá contacta-lo em caso de uma possível selecção.