Registe-se e complete o seu perfil, para que tenha mais chances de ser chamado a uma entrevista
Implementing policy guidance on logistics and procurement management, management and realty/property services and transport, vendor facility.
• Minimum 10 years post qualification experience
• Professional affiliation to any recognized professional body.
• Degree in management, finance, or other equivalent areas
• Good first degree in Property and Procurement Discipline.
• Project Management knowledge.
• Excellent leadership skills
• Good team player.
• High customer focus
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong communicator
• Strong negotiation Skills
• Programme management skills
•Implementing best practice policies and procedures for Logistic activities.
• Providing Health and Safety guidance to ensure that all. buildings in the affiliates are structurally sound and safe for operations.
• Managing building projects in the affiliates and providing expertise for their delivery within scope, budget and on time.
• Participate fully in all Group Contracts that the Group engages in now and in the future.
• High level of professionalism and ethical dealings with all Vendors and service providers.
• Managing Vendor Relationships.
• Manage and coordinate Procurement and Vendor Management, Facilities, Property, Logistics and Transport to ensure maximum benefit to.
• Managing Physical Security, Protocol, Records Management, Building Maintenance, Health and Safety, Disposal of Assets etc
• Ensure Centralization of procurement in the affiliate
• Deliver cost effective projects so as to achieve departmental, functional, and organizational strategic objectives
• Provide guidance to Management/Stakeholders on the cost benefit analysis of projects.
• Manage and monitor project finance and cash-flow and maintain financial controls.
• Liaise with finance to capitalize capital project expense in a timely manner so as to commence depreciation
• Proactive performance management of external consultants, develop contractors and vendor / suppliers
• Implement Health and Safety practices to minimize workplace injuries/hazards.Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
• Recognize success and develop talent within the organization, share skills with other areas of business
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans
• Manage and monitor lease renewals and rent escalations.
• Provide accurate data on statutory obligations.
• Develop and update Property Schedule.
• Build and sustain strong tenants – landlords’ relationship vital to the success of the business
• Vet and process Third party payments in a timely and efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Manage the archiving system in the affiliate.
• Manage efficiently all Hard Facility Issues in. landed
• Implementation of yearly Planned Maintenance works in
• Budget and monitor expenditure to achieve financial
• Ensure maximum security in all. buildings.
• Advice on all risks associated with each of them. property and provides an action plan to remedy/minimize the risk.Ensure that all. buildings are safe for use / occupation.
• Create a conducive and clean environment for staff,
customers and visitors.
• Manage and monitor service providers to ensure that they
deliver good service at a reasonable Cost.
• Focus on regular monitoring standards and thorough training for team members to enable them perform to meet business needs.
• Exploring, identifying and tracking areas of Logistic savings.
• Successful execution of operational management of all Logistic activities in the affiliate. Success to encompass meeting financial targets and “value” criteria whilst delivering a quality employee experience & customer experience for all. buildings.
• Achieving efficiency targets for building utilisation and density of occupation.
• Ensure timely reporting on all lease, valuation, and cost information on all Properties in the affiliate.
• Ensure efficient utilization of company transport and logistics
• Recruitment of Logistic Staff in the affiliate.
• Liaising with Group Head for ensuring appropriate Logistic Structure for the affiliate.
Training, development and motivation of Logistic staff.
• Identify and mitigate operational risks.
• Any other duties that will be assigned by Group Head and Country O & T from time to time.
Esta página é de selecção e recrutamento portanto, ao se registar nela, deverá preencher com seus contactos verdadeiros pois,
será por este meio que a CBE Southern África - Candidato poderá contacta-lo em caso de uma possível selecção.