Registe-se e complete o seu perfil, para que tenha mais chances de ser chamado a uma entrevista
The Digital Integration team is responsible for enhancing the digital customer experience (in the form of client journeys) across all of company’s touch points.
By joining our team you will be responsible for all aspects of research planning, recruiting, moderation, analysis and reporting for both generative (participatory design) and evaluation (usability testing) research. You will be using a variety of user testing methodologies to reveal actionable customer insights as you will be comfortable working with data - from gathering and analysis through to presentation. The company delivers relevant products with an exceptional user experience across all digital channels. This role requires solid experience with following user experience design methodologies; crafting beautiful visual user interfaces; working in an agile, collaborative team; and working directly with developers for implementation of designs. The role is core to delivering exceptional customer experience across our digital channels and will have a direct influence on the
Broad knowledge of research methodologies and the proven ability to execute the right methodology to get the needed result (user interviews, survey, ethnographic research, analytics insights, usability test, etc.); Familiar with Adobe/Google Analytics or digital analytics; You have a broad range of advanced skills covering the design process end to end: interaction design, visual design and prototyping A thorough understanding of the relationship between business, technology and user experience and role of user research within the organization.
Follow the user centered design approach in designing journeys across all digital channels.
• Market research, strong grasp of quantitative data analysis and statistics
• Plan and execute a wide variety of research activities with different kind of users;
• Generate insights from business analytics and user feedback;
• Develop ideas on new or more efficient ways to answer questions that we have about users;
• Collaborate with designers and product managers to solve problems with data and evidence.
• Design, build, optimize and maintain front-end, ensuring the technical feasibility of UX/UI designs.
Esta página é de selecção e recrutamento portanto, ao se registar nela, deverá preencher com seus contactos verdadeiros pois,
será por este meio que a CBE Southern África - Candidato poderá contacta-lo em caso de uma possível selecção.