Qualifications and Experience:
• Advanced degree in public health, education, youth development, gender, social development, sociology, or other related disciplines.
● Prior training and experience in adolescent sexual reproductive health and rights, life skills education and gender and their application in development settings is desirable.
Knowledge and experience:
● 5 years of increasingly responsible professional experience in the substantive area, preferably in programme/project management in the public, NGO and/or international institutions.
● Field experience in ASRHR, health service demand and provision, community work, child marriage and life skills education is required, preferably in the Africa region, particularly in Mozambique.
● Strong track record of technical leadership, including in planning and evaluation, and proven ability to produce demonstrable results
● Experience in coordination and leadership on aid mechanisms, working groups or task forces in Mozambique, is an asset.
● Excellent oral and written communication in English and Portuguese.
● Proficiency in the latest office software applications.
● IT Ability to familiarize with ERP (Atlas), PeopleSoft, SAP, or other web-based integrated system.