To construct and deliver an accurate on-air transmission log
A Degree in Media Studies/Video Technology or similar
A minimum of 3 years’ experience of technical broadcasting experience
On-Air transmission experience
Understanding of broadcast value chain
Attention to detail
-Construct transmission log (presentation schedule) to ensure correct transmission of content across all channels e.g. programming, advertising, various On-Air elements, sponsorships, branding and marketing material.
- Produce a meticulously accurate transmission
- Ensure transmission-ready detailed 48hour running-order Log for Playout by required daily deadline.
- Construct and deliver fault free Transmission Logs for transmission, against strict deadlines, for all current and future M-Net channels.
- Accurately capture the Programming and content from the Macro schedule (Synergy) to the Micro schedule across required channels including Africa Customization.
- Query anomalies to ensure accurate running order logs (schedules)
- Create Formats, if required
-Ensure thorough checking of own logs
- Generate running order schedule and maintain on-air elements in the current operating system, Synergy’s Micro Scheduling System
- Ensure schedule is compliant with regulatory and guidelines
-Ensure adherence to set company policies and procedures
This page is for selection and recruitment so, when you register on it, you must fill in with your real contacts because, it is by this means that
CBE Southern África - Candidato will be able to contact you in case of a possible selection.